Sushil Kumar bio, Age, Height, Weight, Wife and More
Susil Kumar bio, Age, Height, Weight, Wife and More:- Sushil Kumar full name is Susil Kumar Solanki. He was born in 1982 in village Baprola in Najafgarh, Delhi. Sushil’s father’s name is Devan Singh and Kamla’s mother. He was wrestling from childhood and from the beginning. His goal was to win a medal in the Olympics. He had joined Mahabali Satpal, who played an important role in refining his skills. They are employed in Indian Railways. He married Savi Solanki, daughter of the famous wrestler Guru Satpal on February 18, 2011. On 2014, he became the father of twin boys.
|Real Name||Susil Kumar Solanki|
|Height||5’ 5” Feet|
|26 May, 1983
|Birth Place||Baprola, Delhi|
|Home Town||Baprola, Delhi, Delhi|
|Debut||World Cadet Games (1998)|
|Salary||1 Lakh INR+Other Allowances/Month (as in 2017)|
|Net Worth||1 Crore INR (as in 2014)|
Sushil Kumar is an Indian freestyle wrestler who became the first Indian to win back the individual Olympic medal. In 2012 London became the flag bearer for the Olympics and he won a silver medal in the 2012 London Olympics. In the 2010 World Wrestling Championship held in Moscow, Sushil made history after becoming the first Indian player to win the World title in wrestling. In the same year, he won the gold medal in 66 kg freestyle category in Commonwealth Games held in Delhi. In 2014, Sushil Kumar won the gold medal in the 74 kg freestyle category in Commonwealth Games in Glasgow, Scotland. In the final, they beat Kamar Abbas of Pakistan in 107 seconds. Olympic medalist Sushil trained by Gyan Singh, Raj Kumar Bassa Gurjar and Satpal Singh. Former wrestler Satpal Singh got Padma Bhushan and India’s third highest civilian award in 2015.
About Sushil Kumar Family and Qualifications
- Father – Diwan Singh (Bus Driver)
- Mother – Kamala Devi
- Brothers – N/A
- Sister – N/A
- Wife – Savi Kumar
- Son – 2
- Daughter – N/A
- BSc from BN College, Patna, Bihar
- Botany Hons from Patna Science College in 1973
- MSc Botany (left the course) from Patna University, Bihar
About Sushil Kumar Records And Award
- 2003- Gold (60Kg) – London Commonwealth Championship
- 2003 – Bronze (60Kg) – New Delhi Asian Championship
- 2005 – Gold (66Kg) – Cape Town Commonwealth Championship
- 2007 – Gold (66Kg)- London Commonwealth Championship
- 2007 – Silver (66Kg) – Kyrgyzstan Asian Championship
- 2008 – Bronze (66Kg) – Beijing Olympics
- 2008 – Bronze (66g) – Jeju Island Asian Championship
- 2009 – Gold (66KG) – Jalander Commonwealth Championship
- 2010 – Gold (66Kg) – New Delhi Asian Championship
- 2010 – Gold (66Kg) – Moscow World Championship
- 2010 – Gold (66Kg) – Delhi Commonwealth Games
- 2018 – Gold (73K) – Gold Coast Commonwealth Games
Award:- Sushil Kumar was honored with the Arjuna Award in 2005. In 2008, he was honored with the highest respect for sports in India, Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna award. In 2011, he was awarded the Padma Shri-fourth highest civilian award in India went.
Some known Facts About Sushil Kumar
- Does Sushil Kumar smoke? No
- Does Sushil Kumar drink alcohol? No
- Sushil started learning wrestling at the age of 14, and in 1998 he won the gold medal in the World Cadet Championships.
- He is one of the only Indian players to win two medals in the Olympics.
- He has opened a charity foundation under his name, whose name is “Sushil 4 Sports”. This charity foundation helps the player’s ambition in sports in all areas.
- He uses mobile phones very little.
- He likes to play football, and he is a very big fan of Lionel Messi.
- Sushil Kumar is a vegetarian, and he runs a vegetarian campaign by PETA.