Shruti Haasan Bio, Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography & More
Shruti Haasan Bio, Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography & More:- Shruti Haasan is an Indian model, actor and singer who works predominantly in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi language films. Her parents are the noted actors, Kamal Haasan and Sarika. Shruti Rajalakshmi Haasan was born to actors Kamal Haasan and Sarika on January 28, 1986 in Chennai, India. She made her adult acting debut in the drama thriller film Luck (2009). She also has a younger sister named Akshara, who represents India nationally for Ballroom Latin dancing.
|Real Name||Shruti Rajalakshmi Haasan|
|Date of Birth||28 January 1986|
|Age (as in 2018)||32 Years|
|Birth Place||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Height||Feet Inches- 5’ 7”|
|Weight||Kilograms- 54 kg|
|Hometown||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
Dhanush (Actor, Rumour)
Michael Corsale (a theatre actor from London)
|Salary||1-2 crore/film (INR)|
|Net Worth||Not Known|
Shruti Haasan sang her first song aged just six in her father’s film Thevar Magan in the composition of Ilaiyaraaja. Haasan made her singing debut in the Hindi language film, Chachi 420, singing a duet performing for the voice of a child, with her father Kamal Haasan, who also directed the film. Shruti Haasan has also sung in a Tamil film, for Gautham Menon’s Vaaranam Aayiram under the composition of Harris Jayaraj. Haasan also came out with her debut album, which she has composed, written and sung, in mid-2009. In 2000, Haasan made her cinematic debut in the Tamil and Hindi bilingual film, Hey Ram, directed by her father. She also made a cameo appearance as the daughter of Vallabhai Patel in the biopic of Mahatma Gandhi. Apart from acting, she is an amazing singer and sung as a playback singer in many films including Thevar Magan (1992), Chachi 420 (1997), Hey Ram (2000), Luck (2009) etc.
About of Shruti Haasan Family and Education
- Father- Kamal Haasan (Actor, Filmmaker)
- Mother- Sarika Thakur (Actress)
- Brother- N/A
- Sister- Akshara Haasan (Actress)
- Education- School (Abacus Montessori School, Chennai), College (St. Andrew’s College, Mumbai)
- Educational Qualification- Graduate in Psychology
Favourite Things of Shruti Haasan
- Favourite Actors – Shah Rukh Khan, Kamal Haasan, Rajnikanth, Ram Charan
- Favourite Actresses – Sridevi, Madhuri Dixit
- Favourite Films – Bollywood: Mughal-E-Azam, Hollywood: The Godfather
- Favourite Musician – Brandon Boyd
- Favourite Food – Sambar saadam, Dosa, Jalebi, Ice-cream, Japanese food
- Favourite Perfumes – Bulgari Black, Ralph Lauren Romance, 212 Sexy
- Favourite Fashion Brands – Balmain, Zara, Forever 21, H&M, Mango
- Favourite Colours – Black, Grey, Red
- Favourite Fashion Designers – Rehane, Manish Arora, Jean-Paul Gaultier, Balmain
- Favourite Restaurant – Koji in Las Vegas
- Favourite Destinations – Seychelles, Los Angeles, Goa
Some Known Effects About Shruti Haasan
- Does Shruti Haasan smoke?: No
- Does Shruti Haasan drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Her first introduction to cinema field is as a musician and not as an actress. At the tender age of 6, she made her singing debut as a child artist with the song “Potri Paadadi Ponne” for the film ‘Thevar Magan’ (1992).
- Shruti was inclined towards music since her childhood and wanted to have her future in music rather than acting.
- As a student, she used the name ‘Pooja Ramacharan’ because she didn’t want her friends to treat her as the daughter of a famous actor.
- A year after making her Bollywood debut opposite Imran Khan in ‘Luck’ (2009), she went under the cosmetic surgery to fix her nose to suit her face.
- She is a trained dancer in various forms especially the Kuchipudi dance.
- She is the vocalist of a rock band called “The Extramentals.”
- Since the age of 14, she has been writing scripts.
- Even though she is a daughter of a star, she says that it is her own money that gives her content and that she is very self-dependent.
- She is crazy about shoes and has a collection of over 100 pairs.
- Kate Moss and Nicole Richie are her fashion icons.
- She can speak in 8 different languages.