Pooja Bhatt Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Affairs, Biography & More
Pooja Bhatt Height, Weight, Age, Husband, Affairs, Biography & More:- Pooja Bhatt is a retired Indian film actress. She is the daughter of Indian film director Mahesh Bhatt. She was born on February 24, 1972, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. She is from Gujarati-speaking Bhatt family. She is of Kashmiri Pandit descent on her father’s side. She has Scottish, Armenian and Burmese ancestry on her mother’s side. She is the step daughter of Soni Razdan, an actress. She has a brother, Rahul Bhatt and step sisters Shaheen and Alia. Her cousin Mohit Suri is a film screenwriter-director. Emraan Hashmi is another famous cousin who is a Bollywood actor.
|Real Name||Pooja Bhatt|
|Profession||Actress, producer, director|
|Height||Feet Inches- 5’ 2½”|
|Weight||Kilograms- 68 kg|
|Date of Birth||24 February 1972|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Ranvir Shorey (VJ, Bollywood Actor and host)
Bobby Deol (Bollywood Actor)
Fardeen Khan (Bollywood Actor)
Munish Makheeja (Inidan VJ and restaurateur)
She made a totally unconventional debut under her father’s watchful eye with ‘Daddy’ (1989) at the age of 17. she portrayed a soul-searching teenage girl in an estranged relationship with her alcoholic father, played by actor Anupam Kher. Pooja’s most popular films in the 1990s included Sadak, Junoon, Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin. She has also done the role of Tamanna, a super-hit and multi-starer Border and Zakhm on the late 1990s. Pooja’s last film appearance was in 2001.Pooja has since focused on producing and directing. She made her directorial debut with Paap in 2004, starring John Abraham and Udita Goswami.
On 24 August 2003, Pooja was married to her long-time boyfriend and a former popular VJ of Indian music channel, Channel V, also known as, The Udham Singh Show, Manish Makhija. Manish now owns a restaurant-bar in Goa. They got married in August 2003 just after two months of dating. Pooja ended her relationship with Manish Makhija in 2014. They ended their marriage after 11 years of being together. In 2016, Some of the news came in the media claiming that the actress was dating Asif Azim. Asif is a Bangladeshi model who even appeared in Big Boss. They both are single and are rumored to be dating each other.
About of Pooja Bhatt Family And Education
- Father- Mahesh Bhatt (Film Director)
- Mother- Kiran Bhatt (Birth name- Loraine Bright)
- Brother- Rahul Bhatt (Fitness Trainer)
- Sister- Alia Bhatt (Bollywood Actress, half sister), Shaheen Bhatt (Half-Sister), both daughters of Soni Razdan.
- Husband- Manish Makhija (2003–2014) (separated)
- Children- N/A
- School- Not Known
- College- Not Known
Some Known Facts About Pooja Bhatt
- Does Pooja Bhatt smoke?: No
- Does Pooja Bhatt drink alcohol?: No
- She won a National Film Award for the Best Film on Other Social Issues, for her movie Tamanna.
- Pooja Bhatt is the cousin of Bollywood actor Emraan Hashmi and step-daughter of the Bollywood actress and film director Soni Razdan.
- Her big screen debut film Dil Hai Ke Maanta Nahin, was a remake of the Hollywood movie, It Happened One Night.
- Her movie Holiday was confused with the Akshay Kumar starrer “Holiday – A soldier is never off duty”. The movie directed by Pooja Bhatt stars Dino Morea and Onjolie Nair.
- Pooja also won the Nargis Dutt Award, a special category of National Film Awards, for the movie Zakhm.
- If not an actress, she would have been an astronaut.
- Her relationship with her fiance Ranvir Shorey was abusive and she also stated that he beat her down too.
- She did a nude photoshoot with just bronze paint on her body.
- Her uncles late Balwant Bhatt and late Nanabhai Bhatt were famous Bollywood directors.
- Bhatt would like to make a documentary on her father’s life.