Lara Dutta Age, Height, Husband, Family, Biography & More
Lara Dutta Age, Height, Husband, Family, Biography & More:- Lara Dutta is a perfect example of beauty with brains. She is an Indian beauty queen, model and actress, who appears in Hindi movies. She is the second woman of India who won the Miss Universe at 2000. After completing her Miss Universe commitments, she received several offers from Bollywood movie makers. She started her career in the Hindi films in 2003 (Andaz). She is very much endorser, spokesperson and talented actress of India. She shared the screen with Bollywood stars such as Akshay Kumar, Salman Khan and ShahRukh Khan. She is a complete package of looks, charm, performance and dance.
|Full Name||Lara Dutta Bhupathi|
|Nickname||Khoti (fondly called by her father)|
|Height||feet inches- 5’ 8”|
|Weight||kilograms- 65 kg|
|Date of Birth||16 April 1978|
|Age (as in 2018)||41 Years|
|Birthplace||Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|Religion||She was born to a Hindu father and Christian mother|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Kelly Dorjee (Actor, Model)
Derek Jeter (Former professional baseball shortstop)
Tiger Woods (Golfer)
Dino Morea (Actor)
Mahesh Bhupathi (Tennis Player)
|Net Worth (approx.)||₹53 crore or $8 million|
She was born in to a Punjabi father and an Anglo-Indian mother in Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh on 16 April 1978. She took participation in the Miss Intercontinental Pageant contest in 1997 and then won Femina Miss India Universe in 2000 in Cyprus. Lara Dutta started her career as a model. After a short modelling career, she made her debut in the Bollywood with ‘Andaaz’. She starred in hit movies like ‘Masti’, ‘No Entry’, ‘Fanaa’, ‘Partner’, ‘Housefull’ and ‘Don 2’. Apart from acting, she produced and starred in movie ‘Chalo Dilli’ along with Vinay Pathak. Lara is a good dancer and showed her moves in many songs. “Aisa Jaadu Dala Re” from ‘Khakee’ was super-hit and still famous among the masses. She made her Hindi debut in 2003 with the film Andaaz which was a box office success and won her a Filmfare Best Female Debut Award.
About of Lara Dutta Family and Educations
- Father- L.K. Dutta (Retired Army Personnel)
- Mother- Jennifer Dutta
- Brother- None
- Sisters- Sabrina Dutta (Elder, Indian Air Force), Cheryl Dutta (Younger)
- Husband/Spouse- Mahesh Bhupathi (m. 2011-present)
- Son- None
- Daughter- Saira Bhupathi (born in 2012)
- Schools- St. Francis Xavier Girls’ High School, Bengaluru, Frank Anthony Public School, Bengaluru
- College/University- University of Mumbai, Mumbai
- Educational Qualification- Degree in Economics and a Minor in Communications (Distance Education)
Favourite Things of Lara Dutta
- Favourite Actors- ShahRukh Khan, Sanjeev Kumar, Nana Patekar
- Favourite Actresses- Madhuri Dixit, Vyjayanthimala
- Favourite Films- (Bollywood- Sholay, 1942 – A Love Story), (Hollywood- Gone with the Wind)
- Favourite Foods- Rajma chawal, South Indian cuisine, Tiramisu
- Favourite Perfumes- Thierry Mugler Angel, Tom Ford Black Orchid, Heaven Scent
- Favourite Hotel- Hotel Imperiale in Rome
- Favourite Destinations- Goa, Italy
- Favourite Colours- Black, Brown
Some Known Facts about Lara Dutta
- Does Lara Dutta smoke?: No
- Does Lara Dutta drink alcohol?: Not Known
- In 2001, at the age of 23, she became the youngest ambassador of United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA).
- In 2000, she was dropped from a B grade film as the director thought she was a bad actress.
- Her verbal skills and intelligence played a huge role in her winning the Miss Universe title; as most of the judges gave her 9.9/10 marks in the interview round.
- Dino Morea was the reason behind her break-up with the 9-year long boyfriend, Kelly Dorjee.
- She was supposed to do Jackie Chan‘s ‘The Myth’ (2005), but she opted out because of a nude scene.
- During the filming of the movie ‘Andaaz’ (2003), Akshay Kumar saved her from getting drowned.
- She is fond of Benarasi sarees and has designed her saree collection for ‘Chhabra 555
- She refused roles offered to her in ‘The Matrix Reloaded’ (2003) and ‘The Matrix Revolutions’ (2003), as she was not happy with the script.
- She is a fitness freak and spends 5 days every week on cardio, strength training, yoga and also has its collection in H.E.A.L With Lara DVD’s and YouTube videos.
- She also owns a skincare brand called ‘ARIAS.’
- She owns a production house called ‘Bheegi Basanti Productions.’
- In 2005, she participated in Kaun Banega Crorepati alongside Sania Mirza for a noble cause.