Chitrangada Singh Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Biography & More
Chitrangada Singh Height, Weight, Age, Boyfriend, Biography & More:- Chitrangada Singh is one of the most popular actresses and a famous celebrity from the Bollywood film industry. She is associate Indian thespian, United Nations agency is well-liked in film industry. She is best recognised for her performance in Hazaaron Khwaishen Aisi. Apart from being a popular actress, She is also renowned for having starred in several famous TV commercials and ads too. She is that the complete ambassador of Parachute, Airtel, Puma, Garnier, Taj Mahal Tea, Aliva wacky, Joyalukkas Jewellers, author vegetable oil, Tanishq and Burberry Store. Before making her debut on the big screen as a film actress in Bollywood, She is worked as a successful and popular model.
|Real Name||Chitrangada Singh Chahal|
|Height||feet inches- 5’ 5”|
|Weight||Kilograms- 55 kg|
|Date of Birth||30 August 1976|
|Age (as in 2018)||42 Years|
|Birth Place||Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|Affairs/boyfriends||Jyoti Randhawa (Golfer)
Sudhir Mishra (Director, Rumour)
|Salary||1-2 crore/film (INR)|
Chitrangada was born on thirty August 1976 in Jodhpur, Rajasthan. Her age is around 42 years. She has started her career with modelling in urban center. She has done few music videos like Gulzar’s ‘Sunset Point’ and plenty of additional. Talking about her success as a talented actress in the Indian film industry, She is the winner of several prestigious acting awards and has also had award nominations too.
She has created her debut with Sudhir Mishra’s film Hazaaron Khwaishein Aisi in 2003. Chitrangada is the winner of the Bollywood Movie Awards’ Best Female Debut award for her excellent first role in ‘Hazaaron Khwahishein Aisi’ (2006). Besides winning this award, Chitrangada also had 3 award nominations for her role in the movie as well. Singh took a clear stage from working from 2005 to 2008. In 2008, she created her comeback with the leading role opposite Sanjay Suri within the director Onir’s romantic-comedy, Sorry Bhai! followed by Sudhir Mishra’s flick Yeh Saali Zindagi (2011), Rohit Dhawan’s Desi Boyz and plenty of additional.
About of Chitrangada Singh Family and Educations
- Father- Niranjan Singh (A retired Army Officer)
- Mother- Name Not Known (Homemaker)
- Brother- Digvijay Singh (Golfer)
- Sister- Tina Singh
- Husband/Spouse- Jyoti Randhawa (Golfer, m.2001–2014)
- Children- Son- Zorawar Randhawa
- Daughter- N/A
- School- All girls school, Meerut
- College- Lady Irwin College, Delhi
- Qualifications- Diploma in Food & Nutrition from Lady Irwin College (New Delhi)
Favourite Things of Chitrangada Singh
- Favourite Actors- Amitabh Bachchan, Dharmendra, Ranveer Singh
- Favourite Actresses- Rekha, Hema Malini, Smita Patil, Shabana Azmi, Vidya Balan, Audrey Hepburn
- Favourite Films- Satte Pe Satta, Deewar, Sholay, Jodhaa Akbar
- Favourite Food- Mutton biryani, Malai tikka, Fried eggs and bacon
- Favourite Colours- Black, White, Grey
Some Known Facts About of Chitrangada Singh
- Does Chitrangada Singh smoke: No
- Does Chitrangada Singh drink alcohol? : Yes
- She started her career as a model and did a few modeling assignments.
- She met her Ex-husband Jyoti Singh Randhawa when she was in 8th standard and he was in 12th standard, as both their fathers were in the same regiment in the army. Later, both families moved to Delhi, where they were in a relationship for 5 years.
- She was named after ‘Chitrangada’, one of Arjuna’s wives in the Hindu epic ‘Mahabharata.’
- Chitrangada was born to a Jat family with an army background.
- She is a trained Kathak dancer and singer.
- She is the brand ambassador of PETA, the organization for animal protection.
- She has been compared to the legendary Bollywood actress, Smita Patil, due to their similar looks and acting style.
- Both her brother and Ex-husband are famous golf players.
- She never thought of becoming an actress, instead, she wanted to be a dietitian. But when film director, Sudhir Mishra, spotted her in Abhijeet‘s pop song “Koi Lauta De Woh Pyare Pyare Din” alongside Dino Morea, he straightaway went to Delhi to take her screen test for his film ‘Hazaaron Khwahishein Aisi’ (2003).
- She got divorced in 2014 and is acting as a single mother to her son.
- She took an abrupt break from acting for a few years, during which she says that she had been held a home prisoner by her husband, who is not very much in favor of her having a career in acting.